Kitchen tips today!
- keep a candle in your kitchen. You never know when that garlic is going to be too much.
- use a brush instead of a sponge. It is easier to clean and won’t get gross.
- do NOT put water bottles in the dishwasher — they will melt and become deformed.
- AND same with pots and pans! the dishwasher will ruin your expensive, nonstick, pots and pans!
- and big stuff! — like mixing bowls
- keep baking soda in the freezer and the refrigerator — it eliminates the smell!
- lemon juice and baking soda cleans your sink and makes it smell fresh!