Hi everyone! As a college student, I had to learn how to plan out my spending! Here are some apps that you can download and start using right now, to start saving money!
- Clarity Moneythis was probably the best app download that I’ve ever made.
- It links to your bank, but doesn’t touch your money!
- It tells you how much you spend and when you get paid!
- It will also will show you ALL of your subscriptions and asks you if you want to make any changes!
- Your banks app!
- almost every bank that I know of has their own app
- they have features that will tell you when you reach a certain point (aka too low) and others when maybe there is random activity!
- STASHthis app allows you invest, and save spare change.
- It also links with your bank and will ask you how much you want to save or invest on a weekly, monthly, or however often you want to save!
- You can stop whenever you want!
I hope this helps some of you all trying to save money, or change some money habits!